Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Burrow Log Set Stills

I got a chance to take a look at a rough cut of the short film "The Burrow Log" that we shot this weekend. And I have to say it looks fantastic. Ryan Scott, the filmmaker behind "Burrow Log" has done a great job. I can't wait to share that with you.

In the meantime, you'll have to settle with a couple of stills from the shoot this weekend.

Here's the cast and crew. Ryan Scott's hand is on the left. I'm hiding behind the tree. Scott Green with his hand on the grip stand. Tyler Roberd's (Ethan) and James Austin Kerr (James) chillin' on the tree. Ty McCarthy with his hands in his pockets, and Dustin Faust taking the photo.

We used a Canon XH-A1 with a Redrock Micro Lens Adapter and a 35mm, 50mm, and 85mm Zeiss SLR lenses.
The director (Ryan) and the DP (me). I had to throw this in here because Staples (Ryan) hated so much.

Here's Tyler and James rehearsing the scene.

Next time, I'll talk a little about what our lighting technique was and working with the Redrock Micro.

No comments:

Post a Comment