Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend, Out

Alright... It was a long day on Saturday but we got it done, and from what I've seen, I think that the footage looks pretty good.

Ryan Scott, the writer/director/producer of the short, is already smashing away on the keyboard trying to get this thing edited. And I'll keep you updated on that.

I added a work page to my website, so you can also check there for the video, and others. I'm going to be loading old work up there as often as I can. I already have "Aspen Roots" up, featuring Ryan Scott and Brittany Joyner.

We shot "Aspen Roots" in one evening, with us and a couple of crew guys to hold the boom mic and a bounce card, which was a similar set up to the "Burrow Log." "Aspen Roots" was really just a test, so that Ryan and I could play with some new equipment, and we ended up sending it to a couple of short film festivals. And it actually got into a Denver Festival.

Ryan was able to go up there and "claims" to have had a good time, even though we walked away with nothing but a notch in our belt. Not bad though, for a something we shot in one afternoon and spent about $50 on.

Anyway, as soon as I have more on the "Burrow Log," I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment