Saturday, January 17, 2009

Excuses, excuses...

Here they come...

So, I apologize for the lack of posting this week, it's been a busy week. We have had a lot of pre-production for a couple of projects at work, and we have been getting ready for a shoot this weekend, and I have been working on updating my website work page.

So... all that to say, I'm sorry. After today, I'll have more time to post some more stuff, and I'll get you guys some stills from the shoot today.

In the meantime, you can head over to IndieWire (<- that is a link) and check out the speech Ted Hope gave at the Art House Convergence. He has some really great points for all areas of the filmmaking process. Also, if you haven't yet, check out his blog Truly Free Film.(<- also a link)

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment