Sunday, January 11, 2009

What I Want This to Be... or Why Should You Care

I think my overall goal for this is sharing. I'm not a guru, nor do I claim to be. I'm just wanting to create a place to share information that, I think, would have been helpful if someone had told me when I was starting out.

Don't count on getting useful tidbits every day, because, on occasion, I like to rant. (I also like commas, if that's grammatically incorrect, I'm sorry,,, I didn't study English.) But as this thing grows, I would like to share my knowledge in all areas of production with an emphasis on "No-Budget" because that's what I know.

For example, we just shot a short film, that premiered at a the Denver Festivus Festival, for less than $100. Of course we didn't have to buy equipment, mics and computers, because we already own them.

Speaking of projects, that's another area that I would like to share. I learn best from doing. It seems that I learn something new on every project. Not to mention, a little shameless promotion never hurt anybody.

Well, I've wasted enough of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment